Monday, July 13, 2009

Miserable day....

There are times when we are happy but yet there are times too when we are miserable...
in our life sometimes decision has to be made in order to determine your future steps...today i was kinda down but yet no one to turn to at the point of moment...few things happened which doesnt seem to favour me...anyway, i supposed all people will have at least a moment of that in their life...people close to you sometimes also didnt really what you expect...finally i really agree with my sis that family members is the most i can turn to. A simple call to my mum really sooth me alot rather than other....almost burst into tears when talking to my mum...miss her alot. Hoping for a good brand new day...

1 comment:

Sam said...

you have really gone thru this! Those events will always make us tougher and i know u can go over it. hmmmm......wish u a happy tomorrow...