Saturday, September 15, 2007

Loneliness has been a friend of mine...

Today as usual, I woke up in the morning and had my breakfast alone in Bt Baru...this whole day I suddenly has a feeling of loneliness that I never felt before. Everyone seemed like away from from me. Kak Mazni, one of my best senior FRP left us this morning. My housemate, Shazly going to move out today, some of my prp colleagues waiting for official letter to transfer out.Sigh...my life suddenly like very empty and loneliness just like waiting out of my door. Maybe I'm still single...thats why I had that feeling. Everyone concern bout me. Infact some even try to be match maker hoping I will find a girlfriend very very soon.Haha...luv cant be forced but anyway I really appreciate their effort.

Next Monday,will be my special day, will be a brand new day for me as a FRP, but I yet to know which unit I will go. My KPF (chief pharmacist) still in considering which unit to put me in. He sounded like very hard to place me...maybe I'm problematic or perhaps too good. Haha...

No comments: