Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY 2009...My Family...

This year CNY celebration seem to be different for me. I felt I'm even closer to my family than ever before though I'm away from home for few years...Having to work in Malacca GH for my government service, I hardly go back to my hometown...once a month? two months once etc...yet our relationship din loosen...That's what every family member hope for.During this year of celebration, I bought my mum and sis's some gems..is blue sapphire and they really really like it till burst to tears... Haha ...maybe too touch by my gift. Anyway, I luv my family very much and I'm glad to be born in this family. Nothing much better than family members...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...such a good son n bro....i guess u may b also a good fren haha so whr is the gift for me?? :p kiding. it seems u care much about ur family...that's good!! keep it up