Monday, February 9, 2009

Which Category of Friends You Are In?

How do you define good friend? true friend? best friends?perhaps real friends?...In my world I have alot of friends but which category they falls in? Im still in doubt. In my everyday life, working time or social time same people I met but are they really true to you? or just acting only...Somehow sometimes Im abit scare living in this world...everything is unexpected especially human. Today they can be your close friends but tomorrow they maybe your foe...
Maybe I think too much as one of my friend said. But somehow sometimes environment that actually make you thought of that rather than you yourself sit down and stir up the thought...Infact sometimes when you treat a friend good, the return wouldnt be as what you expected...Sometime they may sacrifice you as well.Thats the saddest part...Thats what I experienced too...What do you think?Do you have the same thought?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, sounds like u've been through a lot. Care to share? I'm not the one that became ur foe is it? :)

Master Kenny said...

You're definitely wont be that category...no worry.