Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First Time Blogger...



Well...well. Which alphabet key should I press first?? Haha...Thats normal for a first time blogger. Previously, I don't blog but just read a couple of my friends' blogs. Somehow out of sudden, i just felt wanna give myself a try. Anything attracted me to do so...perhaps.

Currently, Im working in Outpatient Pharmacy department, Malacca General Hospital. Life here is quite ok yet not much excitement compared to my 4 years life in KL (when I was studying at UKM that time).Time really flies and I have been separated from some of my friends more than 6 months. I'm doubt whether they still remember me or not...Maybe...maybe not. Some really never contact at all...but some still keep in touch especially those from Ipoh...I wonder how are the rest doing?

No comments: